In Royal Chaos, Physician is the mighty support incapacitates enemies, enabling allies to deal more damage and relieve them from enemies' attack. Today we'll bring the 4th Class Embattle Guide for Physician, the great controller.
We can choose any of the last two Active Skills after 1st Transformation.
1. Heartbroken: deals great damage to all enemies, chances to stun them for 1 round.
2. Soul Returner: enhances Heartbroken's damage. (Unlock after 1st Transformation at Lv.90).
3. Valley of Orchids: deals huge damage as well as continuous HP loss to front enemies for 2 rounds (Unlock after 1st Transformation at Lv.90).
(All skill effects will intensify as leveling up)
1. Binding Coil: chances to counterattack, damage a random enemy and put him/her into sleep for 1 round (Triggered every 2 rounds).
2. Moonlit Streamer: enhances Binding Coil's damage (Unlock after 2nd Transformation).
3. Mind of Harmony: chances to counterattack for 2 rounds when HP is less than 55% (Unlock after 2nd Transformation, triggered every 2 rounds).
(The Passive Skill intensifies as leveling up too)
Once passive skill activates, physician harasses the enemy a lot. We can choose any of them after 2nd Transformation.
In order to incapacitate the mighty enemy, we suggest a set of Merak & Zephyr Sets to acquire additional AGI.
Equip 2 Pcs: Additional HP
Equip 3 Pcs: Additional ACC
Equip 4 Pcs: Additional Crit
Equip 5 Pcs: Additional AGI
For more Equipment Info: From Common to Fabled: Mighty Up Your Equipments
Gems: AGI, ATK, Crit and ACC gems are all perfection for Physician.
For more Gems Info: Gem Guide - Master Eight Precious Stones
Physician is a back-row support with controlling abilities, so we need a tank and a healer to stand in the front row, together with two more damage dealers in the back row.
To sum up, the embattle will look like:
Front: Tank (Xiang Yu, Mulan), Healer (Yuhuan, Wan'er)
Back: Your Avatar (Physician), Damage dealers (Renjie, Songyu, Lord Yi).
The guide for Physician ends here. Hope it helps with your Harem journey.
Good Luck & Have Fun!