In Royal Chaos, Guard is the valorous shield that we can always rely on. Today we'll bring the 2nd Class Embattle Guide for Guard, the valiant damage taker.
1. Sunrise: dealing great damage to a single front unit and get immune from basic attack for 1 round.
2. Clear Reflection: enhance Sunrise's damage and increase a random ally's DEF by 5% for 1 round. (Unlock after 1st Transformation at Lv.90).
3. Roar of Tiger and Dragon: dealing huge damage to a single front unit while ignoring and reducing the target's DEF by certain percentage. (Unlock after 1st Transformation at Lv.90).
(All skill effects will intensify as leveling up)
We can choose any of the last two Active Skills after 1st Transformation.
1. Defense and Attack: reduce 38% damage when HP is lower than 50%.
2. Pale Cypress: reduce 38% damage when HP is lower than 55%. (Unlock after 2nd Transformation).
3. True Bravery: provides a shield for an ally with lowest HP to absorb damage for 3 rounds, when Guard's HP is less than 65%. This poweful defensive skill can be triggered for only one time during battle. (Unlock after 2nd Transformation).
(The Passive Skill intensifies as leveling up too)
The rock-solid Passive Skills will not only multiply Guard's survivability for times, but also rescue an agonal ally to a close call.
In order to take more damage, we suggest to put on the Purity/Violetsun Sets to activate the Evasion, Resistance and Defense.
Equip 2 Pcs: Additional HP
Equip 3 Pcs: Additional EVA
Equip 4 Pcs: Additional RES
Equip 5 Pcs: Additional DEF
For more Equipment Info: From Common to Fabled: Mighty Up Your Equipments
Gems: HP, DEF, RES and EVA gems are all perfection for Guard.
For more Gems Info: Gem Guide - Master Eight Precious Stones
Guard is a front-row damage taker, we just need one more healer to work with Guard at front-row, to shelter the damage-output and supporter at back-row from storm.
To sum up, the embattle will look like:
Front: Your Avatar, Healer (Yuhuan, Wan'er)
Back: Damage dealers (Renjie, Songyu, Lord Yi), Support (Luzhen, Zifu).
The guide for Guard ends here. Hope it helps with your Harem journey.
Good Luck & Have Fun!